Equipment Brochures - Check with us for current inventory
At Rhode Island Harvesting Company, Inc., we have the best selection of new models available in Ashaway and the surrounding area. We have the latest Kubota, Land Pride, and STIHL models available, along with many additional popular brands. Browse our available models below and stop in to our store today to view our extensive selection of these and other products.
2019 Land Pride RC5020
Call for Price
Be More Productive, 20' at a Time.
Roadsides, pastures, set-aside acres and crop residue are perfect jobs for this 20' cutter. Wing decks float independently, and follow the contour of the land leaving an even cut. The 20' cutting width, 2" to 14" cutting height and ability to cut weeds and brush up to 3" in diameter make the RC5020 well suited for varied applications. Various safety guard choices make these an excellent choice for state and municipal mowing applications. An optional baffle and shredder kit with adjustable spacing is available for crop shredding.
- Surpassed industry safety standards: All Land Pride cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ISO & ASABE.
- Factory assembled: Saves customer set-up time and money.
- Fully welded top deck: Fully welded deck adds strength.
- 7 Year gearbox warranty: Shows confidence in our gearboxes.
- 250 hp (168.4 kw) divider gearbox 225 hp (167.8 kw) spindle gearboxes: Rugged heavy built gearboxes capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Gearbox seal protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- Input driveline: Cat. 6 CV: Holds up to shock loads and harsh mowing conditions. Fits wide range of tractors including high horsepower tractors.
- Star profile drivelines: Star profile spreads load out to many points on the shaft. More apt to resist bending and twisting under shock loads and harsh mowing conditions.
- Easy greasable drivelines: Drivelines have access holes for greasing the U-joints and to grease inner profiles.
- 4 Plate slip-clutch: Protects drivelines and gearboxes by slipping clutches rather than twisting the driveline when impacts are encountered.
- High blade tip speed: 540 rpm: Center: 17,377 fpm (88.3 mps), Wings: 17,329 fpm (88 mps). Allows for a clean cut of material and even distribution.
- 6" (15.2 cm) Blade overlap: Generous blade overlap eliminates skipping, especially in turns.
- High cutting capacity: Can cut brushy areas with saplings up to 3" (7.6 cm).
- Left wing rotates counterclockwise: Better discharge of material. Picks up tractor tracks.
- 10 1/2" (26.7 cm) Deck height: Handles heavy cutting, which reduces balling-up of cut material under the deck.
- 3/16" (5 mm) stump jumper (optional) backed with a 1" (2.5 cm) thick mounting bar: Heavy round stump jumper with bottom gearbox seal protector. Can hold up to tough conditions.
- 10 gauge (3.4 mm) double deck: Heavy enough to handle conditions but not weigh unit down.
- Self-leveling pull-type hitch (optional): Reduces drawbar wear by keeping hitch level while going through ditches.
- LED Signal: lights LED lights are bright, long lasting, and resistant to vibration, unlike incandescent counterparts.
- Hinged wing sections: Allow cutter to follow terrain. Ideal for rough ground where hillsides, ditches, and hollows can cause uneven cutting.
- 1" (2.5 cm) Solid hinge rods: Larger diameter hinge rod gives greater strength to the cutter from front to rear, and in the hinge area itself.
- Wing transport locks Safety feature: Holds wing sections up in case of hydraulic pressure loss.
- 1" (2.5 cm) Enclosed front to rear dual leveling rods: Dual leveling rods enable the cutter to pull equally on the rear axle during travel over rough terrain. Many competitors only use one leveling rod.
- Drain holes in wheel rims: Allows water to drain from wheels mounted on the folded-up wings. Helps prevent paint deterioration and rusting to the wheel rims.
- 5" (12.7 cm) Square rear axle tubing: Heavy axle to handle harsh conditions.
- Spring-cushioned center-axle: Protects unit from bumps and ground shock.
- Replaceable wheel spindles: Wheel spindles can be replaced when damaged without replacing the entire axle. Simply remove two bolts to replace damaged spindle.
- Bar-tite hitch (optional): Ideal for extreme conditions. Clamps tight to drawbar eliminating drawbar wear.
- Wheel options: Laminated tires: Eliminates flats; Airplane tires without foam filling: Better cushion while transporting; Airplane tires with foam filling: Better cushion while transporting and can’t go flat.
- Deck rings (optional): 1/2" (13 mm) x 3" (7.6 mm) Welded deck ring keeps blades from damaging the deck.
- Shredder blades (optional): Ideal for cutting residue into smaller pieces. Replaces blade and stump jumper configuration.
- Baffles (accessory): Maintains shredded material in each section of the cutter for a consistent discharge from the rear of each deck
- Min. horsepower: 90 power take-off horsepower (67.1 kw)
- Gearbox horsepower: 250 (186.4 kw) Splitter, 225 (167.8 kw) Center deck & wing decks
- Gearbox lubrication & capacity: Center deck & wings: 10 pints (4.73 L) of gear lube 80-90W EP; Divider gearbox: 5.5 pints (2.60 L) of gear lube 80-90W EP
- Cutting capacity Up to 3": (7.6 cm) material
- Machine weight: 7,340 lbs (3,329.4 kg)
- Blade tip speed: At 540 rpm Center blade: 17,377 FPM (88.3 mps) & wing blade: 17,329 FPM (88 mps) At 1000 rpm Center blade: 18,165 FPM (92.3 mps) & wing blade: 18,317 FPM (93.1 mps)
- Tongue weight: 2,668 lbs (1,210.2 kg)
- Hitch types: Standard clevis hitch, pintle hitch, ball hitch, LP performance hitch and bar-tite hitch
- Hitch jack: Standard hand crank
- Signal lights: LED (standard)
- 7 Pin connector: SAE J560 pin configuration
- Cutting width: 20'-0" (6.10 m)
- Overall width: 20'-10" (6.35 m)
- Minimum transport width: 8'-9" (2.44 m)
- Overall length: 19'-3" (5.87 m)
- Deck height: 10 1/2" (3.06 m)
- Cutting height: 2" (5.1 cm) to 14" (35.6 cm) with hydraulic cylinder and stroke control spacers
- Lift hydraulics: 4" x 8" Hydraulic cylinder, hoses, fittings & stroke control spacers
- Wing hydraulics: 3 1/2" x 12" Hydraulic cylinders, hoses & fittings
- Wing transport protection: Wing transport locks
- Deck sheet thickness: 10g (3.4 mm) top and 10g (3.4 mm) bottom
- Side skirt thickness: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Skid shoes: Wing decks:Replaceable and reversible; Center deck: Replaceable
- Blades - 6 (2 per carrier): 1/2" (13 mm) x 4" (10.2 cm) Heat-treated, free-swinging alloy steel with uplift
- Blade overlap: 6" (16.2 cm)
- Blade bolt: Keyed with hardened flat washer & locknut
- Stump jumper: 3/16" (5 mm) Round dish shaped bolt-on stump-jumper (optional)
- Blade holder: 1" (2.5 cm) diamond shaped blade bar
- Deck rings (optional): 1/2" (13 mm) x 3" (7.6 cm) fully welded
- Front & rear guards: Single chain or double chain
- Heavy duty Input driveline options: Constant velocity u-joint ASAE Cat. 6 with or without over running clutch
- Heavy duty Intermediate & wing drivelines: ASAE Cat. 5 with slip-clutch protection
- Tire & wheel options: 6" x 21" Laminated tires; 6" x 26" Laminated tires; 27" x 7.75" x 15" Used aircraft tires with foam filling; 29" Used aircraft tires
- Number of wheel: 6 - Wheel option: 4 on transport axle and one on each wing axle; 8 - Wheel option: 4 on transport axle and two on each wing axle
- Transport axle: Spring-cushioned on center transport axle or optional walking tandem on center axle
- Hubs: Cast iron 5-bolt hubs with tapered roller bearings and with 1 3/4" (4.4 cm) shafts
- Shredder blades (optional): Cuts material into smaller pieces
- Baffle Kit (optional): Front & rear mounted
- Working Width
- 20 ft. (6.10 m)
- 20 ft. 10 in. (6.35 m)
- 19 ft. 3 in. (5.87 m)
- 7,340 lb. (3,329.4 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 90 PTO hp (67.1 kw)