Equipment Brochures - Check with us for current inventory
At Rhode Island Harvesting Company, Inc., we have the best selection of new models available in Ashaway and the surrounding area. We have the latest Kubota, Land Pride, and STIHL models available, along with many additional popular brands. Browse our available models below and stop in to our store today to view our extensive selection of these and other products.
2019 Land Pride PD10
Call for Price
The PD10 Series Post Hole Digger is just right for Category 1 three-point attachment for subcompact utility tractors. This unit offers a 30" auger length and a choice of 6", 9", & 12" auger flights with cast steel fishtail tips for quick piloting and faster hole starting. Homeowners, landscapers, and rental yards will find this unit very effective for occasional duty and for working and maneuvering in tight spots.
- Shorter yoke and boom tubing: Allows Post Hole Digger to be used on sub compact utility tractors (i.e. BX Kubota).
- 2 7/8" Yoke: 3/16"+ Wall thickness for strength.
- Auger length: 30" Auger.
- Auger flighting: 1/4" Flighting, Semi-double flight.
- Replaceable hardened steel points on auger: Hardened points will last longer than non-hardened. Points can easily be replaced when worn or damaged. Cast steel auger fishtail tips.
- Gearbox Horsepower rating: 15 to 30 Horsepower.
- 2" Output shaft: 2" tackles the torque loads that can be transmitted from hard ground. Fairly standard size for the industry, fits many competitive augers.
- 3 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity
- Large selection of augers: Variety of Dirt Auger sizes and styles to suit many applications.
- Down pressure kit (optional): Allows additional force to be supplied, hydraulically, to the beam to help force digger into the ground.
- Alignment handle (optional): Helps guide the auger from the tractor seat.
- Post Hole Digger stand (optional): Bracket mounted to bottom of gearbox can incorporate a Post Hole digger stand. This allows operator to hook up and unhook from tractor more safely. Stand supports unit and will store unit when it is not on the tractor.
- Tractor Horsepower Range: 15 to 30 horsepower (11.2 to 22.4 kw)
- Weight Without Auger: 120 lbs (54.4 kg)
- Auger Length: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Auger Flight Thickness: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Auger Pipe: 2 1/2" (6.4 cm) ID
- Auger Teeth: Forged, Individually Replaceable 40 Degree angle installed on flat side 50 Degree angle installed on angled side
- Number of Teeth: 6" (15.2 cm) - 2 teeth 9" & 12" (22.9 cm & 30.5 cm) - 4 teeth
- Pilot: Cast steel, 3 drill points
- Driveline: Cat. II Shearbolt
- Maximum Operating power take-off Speed: 300 rpm
- Gearbox: 1 3/8" (3.5 cm) 6B spline input shaft, 3:1 Ratio
- Gearbox Oil Capacity & Type: 3.4 Pints (1.61 L) of SAE80-90W EP oil
- Output Shaft: 2" (5.1 cm) O.D. Round
- 3-Point Hitch Cat.: Cat. I
- Boom: 2 7/8" (7.3 cm) O.D.
- Yoke: 2 7/8" (7.3 cm) O.D.
- Auger Extensions (Accessory): 7" & 14" (17.8 cm & 35.6 cm) Extensions Available
- Dirt Auger Sizes (Option): 6", 9", or 12" (15.2, 22.9, or 30.5 cm)
- Hydraulic Down Pressure Kit: Available
- Storage Stand: Available
- 2 7/8 in. (7.3 cm) O.D.
- Auger Size
- 6 in., 9 in., or 12 in. (15.2, 22.9, or 30.5 cm)
- Gear Reduction
- 3:1 Ratio
- 120 lb. (54.4 kg) without auger