Equipment Brochures - Check with us for current inventory
At Rhode Island Harvesting Company, Inc., we have the best selection of new models available in Ashaway and the surrounding area. We have the latest Kubota, Land Pride, and STIHL models available, along with many additional popular brands. Browse our available models below and stop in to our store today to view our extensive selection of these and other products.
2018 Kubota KX057-4 Compact with Angle Blade
Call for Price
Get down to bedrock with these powerhouse excavators. Kubota’s compact excavators combine maneuverability, power and reliability with economy to help you haul away more pay dirt on every job. These machines have earned high market acclaim for outstanding utility and exceptional, efficient operation.
- Two Speed Travel: All Kubota excavators have a two speed drive that allows for efficient machine maneuverability and backfill operations.
- Clean Running Kubota Tier 4 Engine: Kubota excavators are all powered by Kubota Tier 4 emission engines. The modern engine design maximizes digging and lifting performance, delivers minimized noise and vibration and meets the latest engine emission regulation.
- Comfort & Convenience: A spacious operator station designed for greater comfort, with a fully flat floor for more legroom; Digital panel with easy access, simple settings and easy-to-read indicators and alerts; Easy cab entry and exit; Easy-open front slide window; Wrist rest; Cup holder; Optional cab.
- Changeable Control Pattern: Convenient Two-pattern Selection System (TPSS) allows you to change between ISO and SAE operating patterns with a quick flip of the TPSS switch - without tools or leaving your seat.
- Auxiliary: Proportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1) and maximum oil flow setting - you can operate a larger variety of auxiliary attachments than ever before; Proportional AUX flow switch - a convenient bi-directional switch enables easy operation of hydraulic thumbs and other hydraulic attachments such as augers and breakers.
- Serviceability: Front pin bushings to help maximize durability; Centralized swivel bearing lubrication; Protected cylinder hoses; Steel hood panels; One-sided engine maintenance; Wide hood openings for easy access to engine and other vital components.
- Type of tracks: Rubber / Steel
- Model: Kubota V2607-CR-E4
- Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm: 47.6 (35.5) / 2200
- Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm: 45.2 (33.7) / 2200
- Displacement cu. in. (cc): 159.6 (2615)
- Overall length ft. in. (mm): 18 ft. 1.3 in. (5520)
- Overall height ft. in. (mm): 8 ft. 4.4 in. ( 2550)
- Overall width ft. in. (mm): 6 ft. 5.2 in.(1960)
- Min. ground clearance in. (mm): 1 ft. 0.2 in.(310)
- Pump capacity gpm (L/min.): 14.8 (56.1) Variable x 2 / 9.8 (37.0) Gear x 1
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow (AUX1/AUX2) gpm (L/min.): 19.8 (75) / 9.8 (37)
- Max. breakout force Bucket / Arm lb. (kgf): 11177 (5070) / 5644 (2560)
- Travel speed Low / High mph (km/h): 1.8 / 3.1 (2.8 / 4.9)
- Max. traction force Low speed lb. (kgf): 14480 (6567)
- Tumbler distance ft. in. (mm): 6 ft. 6.3 in. (1990)
- Crawler length ft. in. (mm): 8 ft. 2.4 in. (2500)
- Shoe width Rubber/Steel in. (mm): 1 ft. 3.7 in. (400)
- Ground contact pressure Rubber (Canopy/Cab) psi (kgf/cm2): 4.69 (0.330) / 4.78 (0.336)
- Ground contact pressure Steel (Canopy/Cab) psi (kgf/cm2): 4.78 (0.336) / 4.85 (0.341)
- Unit swing speed rpm: 9.3
- Boom swing angle Left/Right deg.: 70 / 55
- Width ft. in. (mm): 6 ft. 5.2 in.(1960)
- Height ft. in. (mm): 1 ft. 4.7 in. (425)
- Max. lift above ground in. (mm): 20.0 in. (510)
- Max. drop below ground in. (mm): 18.3 in. (465)
- Angle Left/Right deg.: 25
- Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) gal. (L): 11.9 (45) / 20.9 (79)
- Fuel reservoir gal. (L): 19.8 (75)
- Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 175 lbs.) Rubber (Canopy/Cab) lb. (kgf): 12620 (5723) / 12820 (5814)
- Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 175 lbs.) Steel (Canopy/Cab) lb. (kgf): 12840 (5825) / 13040 (5915)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 47.6 hp (35.5 kW); Net: 45.2 hp (33.7 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 19.8 gal. (75 L)
- 18 ft. 1.3 in. (5520 mm)
- 6 ft. 5.2 in. (1960 mm)
- 8 ft. 4.4 in. (2550 mm)
- Canopy: 12620 lb. (5723 kg) with rubber tracks; 12840 lb. (5825 kg) with steel tracks; Cab: 12820 lb. (5814 kg) with rubber tracks; 13040 lb. (5915 kg) with steel tracks
- Hydraulic System
- Pump capacity: 14.8 gpm (56.1 Lpm) Variable x 2; 9.8 gpm (37.0 Lpm) Gear x 1
- Boom Swing
- Left: 70 deg.; Right: 55 deg.
- Max Dig Depth
- 12 ft. 8.2 in. (3865 mm)
- Max Dump Height
- 13 ft. 8.6 in. (4180 mm)
- Max Reach
- 20 ft. 5.7 in. (6240 mm)
- 1.8/3.1 mph (2.8/4.9 km/h)