Equipment Brochures - Check with us for current inventory
At Rhode Island Harvesting Company, Inc., we have the best selection of new models available in Ashaway and the surrounding area. We have the latest Kubota, Land Pride, and STIHL models available, along with many additional popular brands. Browse our available models below and stop in to our store today to view our extensive selection of these and other products.
2018 Kubota K008-3 Ultra-Compact
Call for Price
Get down to bedrock with these powerhouse excavators. Kubota’s compact excavators combine maneuverability, power and reliability with economy to help you haul away more pay dirt on every job. These machines have earned high market acclaim for outstanding utility and exceptional, efficient operation.
- Two Speed Travel: All Kubota excavators have a two speed drive that allows for efficient machine maneuverability and backfill operations.
- Clean Running Kubota Tier 4 Engine: Kubota excavators are all powered by Kubota Tier 4 emission engines. The modern engine design maximizes digging and lifting performance, delivers minimized noise and vibration and meets the latest engine emission regulation.
- Comfort & Convenience: A spacious operator station designed for greater comfort, with a fully flat floor for more legroom; Digital panel with easy access, simple settings and easy-to-read indicators and alerts; Easy cab entry and exit; Easy-open front slide window; Wrist rest; Cup holder; Optional cab.
- Changeable Control Pattern: Convenient Two-pattern Selection System (TPSS) allows you to change between ISO and SAE operating patterns with a quick flip of the TPSS switch - without tools or leaving your seat.
- Auxiliary: Proportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1) and maximum oil flow setting - you can operate a larger variety of auxiliary attachments than ever before; Proportional AUX flow switch - a convenient bi-directional switch enables easy operation of hydraulic thumbs and other hydraulic attachments such as augers and breakers.
- Serviceability: Front pin bushings to help maximize durability; Centralized swivel bearing lubrication; Protected cylinder hoses; Steel hood panels; One-sided engine maintenance; Wide hood openings for easy access to engine and other vital components.
- Type: Rubber
- Model: Kubota D722-E4
- Output (SAEJ 1995 gross) hp (kW)/rpm: 10.3 (7.7)/2050
- Output (SAEJ 1349 net) hp (kW)/rpm: 10.1 (7.5)/2050
- Displacement cu.in. (cc): 44 (719)
- Overall height ft. in. (mm): 7'4" (2230)
- Overall width ft. in. (mm): 2'10" (860)/2'4" (700)
- Min. ground clearance in. (mm): 5.9" (150)
- Overall length ft. in. (mm): 9'0" (2750)
- Pump capacity gpm (L/min.): 5.55 (21.0)
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow gpm (L/min.): 5.55 (21.0)
- Max. breakout force Bucket lb. (kgf): 2200 (1000)
- Max. breakout force Arm lb. (kgf): 1010 (460)
- Travel speed mph (km/h): 1.2/2.5 (2.0/4.0)
- Max. traction force lb. (kgf): 1695 (770)
- Tumbler distance ft. in. (mm): 2'11" (900)
- Crawler length ft. in. (mm): 4'0" (1230)
- Shoe width in. (mm): 7.1" (180)
- Ground contact pressure psi (kgf/cm2): 3.55 (0.25)
- Unit swing speed rpm: 8.3
- Boom swing angle Left degree: 55
- Boom swing angle Right degree: 60
- Width ft. in. (mm): 2'4"/2'10" (700/860)
- Height in. (mm): 7.9" (200)
- Max. lift above ground in. (mm): 7.9" (200)
- Max. drop below ground in. (mm): 7.1" (180)
- Hydraulic oil (reservoir/system) gal. (L): 3.30/4.49 (12.5/17.0)
- Fuel reservoir gal. (L): 3.17 (12.0)
- Operating weight (including operator's weight 175 lb.) lb. (kg): 2200 (1000)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 10.3 hp (7.7 kW); Net: 10.1 hp (7.5 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2050 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.17 gal. (12.0 L)
- 9 ft. 0 in. (2750 mm)
- 2 ft. 10 in. (860 mm)/2 ft. 4 in. (700 mm)
- 7 ft. 4 in. (2230 mm)
- 2200 lb. (1000 kg)
- Hydraulic System
- Pump capacity: 5.55 gpm (21.0 L/min.)
- Boom Swing
- Left: 55 deg.; Right: 60 deg.
- Max Dig Depth
- 5 ft. 8 in. (1715 mm)
- Max Dump Height
- 6 ft. 8 in. (2035 mm)
- Max Reach
- 10 ft. 1 in. (3075 mm)
- 1.2/2.5 mph (2.0/4.0 km/h)