Equipment Brochures - Check with us for current inventory
At Rhode Island Harvesting Company, Inc., we have the best selection of new models available in Ashaway and the surrounding area. We have the latest Kubota, Land Pride, and STIHL models available, along with many additional popular brands. Browse our available models below and stop in to our store today to view our extensive selection of these and other products.
2018 Kubota B3350HSDC
Call for Price
Kubota's B50 Series takes compact tractor capability to the next level with user-friendly operation and outstanding productivity.
Equipped with high quality Kubota engines and transmissions, Kubota delivers the extra durability and reliability you demand for a wide range of jobs. Whether you're mowing, landscaping or doing light utility work, the B50 Series is the best choice for durability, versatility and comfort.
- Cleaner Emission Diesel Engines: The B50 series diesel engines are built for greater power with cleaner emissions. The B3350's liquid-cooled E-TVCS (Emissions - Three Vortex Combustion System) engine delivers increased power and high torque for all the tractor strength you need, while significantly lowering emissions. The Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler reduces emissions to make it compliant with the latest Tier 4 Final emission regulation.
- New Integrated Cab Design: The B50 series is the first tractor in its class to employ an integrated cab. The cab and overfenders are integrally welded to the body's sheet metal parts which allows for a 4-pillar construction with rounded glass that delivers more cab space and a wider field of view. The integrated design also eliminates holes in the floor for the pedals for an environment that minimizes noise and unwanted dust from entering the cab for greater comfort.
- Spacious Quiet Cab: The B50 series brings maximum comfort to the operator thanks to the new integrated cab. The 4-pilar design with rounded glass offers more space and panoramic views of your surroundings. Doors open wide for easier entry into and exit from the cab. Comfort is also enhanced through better noise insulation for a quieter interior. The interior includes a storage compartment, cup holder, a pocket for an operator's manual and tool box, all within arm's reach.
- Dust-resistant Cab: Keep your cab clean and almost dust-free even after long hours of work. The new integrated cab moves the pedal connections from the floor to to the steering column to eliminate any holes in floor. The cab is constructed to minimize unwanted dust from entering inside.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: The new suspension seat is specially designed to absorb shock reducing operator fatigue to make your ride comfortable even under extremely harsh conditions. Arm rests are standard equipment for added comfort.
- 12V Socket & Storage Compartment: Charge your cell phone or electronic devices with the 12-volt socket next to the storage compartment. Place your device in the storage compartment above the LCD panel, making it readily accessible.
- Air Conditioner: With the rounded cab and strategically placed air vents that optimize air circulation. The air conditioner keeps you cooler on hot days and the heater keeps warmer on cold days for year-round environment comfort.
- CAB Features: A. Front Storage Compartment; B. Front Wiper; C. Hanger; D. Arm Rest; E. Tilt Steering Wheel / Other Standard Equipment for Cab: Speakers; Interior light; Cab Options:; Halogen rear work lights; Radio/CD
- Loader Lever: The loader joystick and valve are integrated with the control console and standard equipment on the B50 series. It does not have to be retrofitted when mounting the loader, providing a cleaner look.
- User friendly Control Layout: For easier access and smoother operation, the levers are logically arranged on the left and right consoles and switches are concentrated around the instrument panel.
- Cruise Control: Kubota's new multi-stage notch-type cruise control keeps your working speed constant.
- HST Pedal: For easier operation of the HST pedal and more right-side foot space, the brake pedal has been moved to the left side of the steering column.
- Dash Board: 1. Storage Compartment; 2. LCD Panel; 3. 12V Socket; 4. Switches
- Levers: A. Loader Lever; B. Cruise Control Lever; C. 3-pt Control lever; D. Optional Rear remote Valve Lever; E. PTO Selection Lever; F. PTO Selection Lever; G. Gear Shift Range lever; H. 4WD on/off Lever
- One-piece Hood: For the easier opening and closing and more convenient access to the engine.
- Fuel Tank Filler: The fuel tank filler has been shifted from the center to the right side of the hood to make filling easier.
- Rear Window Vent: The cleverly designed rear window hatch lock opens just enough for fresh air ventilation while minimizing grass, hay and dust particles from entering the cab. It is also convenient when you need to talk or listen to people from inside the cab when the doors are closed.
- Travel Speed: Move from location quicker. The B3350's engine gross horsepower has been increased to 33 HP for a higher forward traveling speed of 14.3mph*, while providing lower emissions at the same time. *When equipped with turf tiers.
- Hydraulic Control Systems: The position control valve provides easier 3-point hitch control with adjustments in smaller increments which are often required when attaching/detaching implements or when performing sensitive jobs.
- Increased PTO HP: The PTO horsepower for the B3350 has been increased to 27.0HP. (*B2650: 19.5HP)
- 3-Point Hitch: With the capable PTO horsepower, the Powerful Category I 3-point hitch and the standard equipped telescoping lower links make hooking up and working with large implements, such as a rotary cutter, box blade and finishing mower, easier.
- Washer Fluid Tank: The washer fluid tank has been moved to the outside of the cab to make checking the fluid levels and refilling much easier.
- Rear Wiper & Defogger: The standard equipped rear wiper and defogger enhance rear visibility when needed.
- Type: E-TVCS, liquid cooled, 4-cycle diesel
- Make, Model: V1505-T-E4-D26-Q
- PTO horsepower - HP (kW): 27.0 (20.1)
- Engine gross horsepower* - HP (kW): 33.0 (24.6)
- Rated RPM - rpm: 2500
- Bore and stroke - in. (mm): 3.1 X 3.5 (78 X 88)
- Displacement - cu. in. (oc): 91.5 (1498)
- Air cleaner: 4.5 inch Dual paper element
- Lubrication: Forced lubrication
- Cooling system: Pressurized radiator
- Radiator fan: Radial air flow
- Clutch: N/A
- Transmission: HST (3 ranges)
- Differential lock: Standard
- Final Drive: Spur gear
- Break: Multi-plate wet disc
- Type: Open center
- Pump - in. (mm): Dual pump
- Total pump output - gpm (l/min.): 8.7 (33.1)
- Hydraulic outlet: Rear outlet
- 3-point hitch: Category
- Hydraulic control system: Position control valve
- Lift capacity at lift point - lbs. (kg): 2139 (970)
- Lift capacity 24" behind LP - lbs. (kg): 1676 (760)
- Steering: Hydraulic power steering
- Front (Farm): 7-12
- Rear (Farm): 12.4-16
- Overall length (w/o 3P): 103.9 (2640)
- Overall width (min.tread) - in. (mm): 53.7 (1365)
- Overall height - cu ft. (m3): 84.6 (2150)
- Wheelbase - in. (mm): 65.6 (1666)
- Ground clearance - lbs. (kg): 14.6 (370)
- Turning radius with brake: 6.9 (2.1)
- Weight: 2447 (1110)
- Fuel tank - gal (l): 7.1 (27.0)
- Cooling system - qts.(l): 4.5 (4.3)
- Engine oil - qts.(l): 4.3 (4.1)
- Transmission case - gal (l): 4.0 (15)
- Type: Independent
- Rear - rpm: 540
- Mid - rpm: 2500
- Forward - mph (km/h): 0-13.6 (0-21.9)
- Reverse - mph (km/h): 0-10.3 (0-16.5)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 33 hp
- PTO HP
- 27 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2500 rpm
- 65.6 in. (1666 mm)
- 2447 lb. (1110 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 14.6 in. (370 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.1 gal. (27 L)
- Multi-plate Wet Disc
- Open Center