Equipment Brochures - Check with us for current inventory
At Rhode Island Harvesting Company, Inc., we have the best selection of new models available in the Ashaway area. We have the latest Kubota, Land Pride, and STIHL models available, along with many more popular brands. Browse our available models below and stop in to our store today to view our extensive selection.
2017 Kubota KX71-3S Compact
Call for Price
- Clean-running Kubota Engine (Interim Tier IV): Powerful and dependable, the KX71-3S's diesel engine delivers superior horsepower and performance. It offers low noise and vibration levels, exceptional fuel efficiency, and complies with the EPA's 2013 Tier IV emissions regulations.
- Adjustable Max. Oil Flow on Auxiliary Circuit: The digital instrument panel lets you control the oil flow according to your needs or the attachment in use. It eliminates the hassle of using tools to change settings manually, so you don't have to leave the cabin. When using a tilt bucket, you can slow the flow to get just the right control to gently shape a swale. Alternatively, for a brush cutter, direct the oil flow to one side of the excavator arm. The system will even store your settings for the next time you need it, saving time and quickly regulating the flow requirements. Adjustable oil flow enhances performance and saves fuel.
- Strong Bucket Breakout Force: Even when heavily loaded, the KX71-3S won't slow down, thanks to its powerful breakout force. With the pin-on or quick coupler bucket, the bucket breakout force is more than enough for even the toughest excavating jobs.
- Easy Maintenance: The KX71-3S is a breeze to maintain. The side and rear covers open wide and the main components are centrally located, giving you quick and easy access to all vital areas, including the engine, fuel tank, water separator, radiator, coolant reservoir, air filter, control valve and hydraulic tank.
- Thumb Bracket and Relief Valve as Standard: The factory-installed thumb bracket and relief valve significantly reduce the time needed to mount the optional hydraulic thumb.
- Type of tracks: Rubber
- Model: V1505-BH
- Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm: 24.4 (18.2) / 2250
- Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm: 23.1 (17.2) / 2250
- Displacement cu. in. (cc): 91.4 (1498)
- Overall length ft. in. (mm): 14 ft. 11 in. (4550)
- Overall height Canopy/Cab ft. in. (mm): 8 ft. (2430) / 7 ft. 11 in. (2410)
- Overall width ft. in. (mm): 4 ft. 11 in. (1500)
- Min. ground clearance in. (mm): 11 in. (285)
- Pump capacity gpm (L/min.): 8.32 (31.5) Piston x 2 / 4.76 (18.0) Gear x 1
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow gpm (L/min.): 13.1 (49.5)
- Max. breakout force Bucket / Arm lb. (kgf): 6350 (2880) / 3285 (1490)
- Travel speed Low / High mph (km/h): 1.8 (2.8) / 2.9 (4.6)
- Max. traction force lb. (kgf): 7081 (3212)
- Tumbler distance ft. in. (mm): 5 ft. 1 in. (1560)
- Crawler length ft. in. (mm): 6 ft. 6 in. (1990)
- Shoe width in. (mm): 12 in. (300)
- Ground contact pressure psi (kgf/cm2): 3.9 (0.28) / 4.1 (0.29)
- Unit swing speed rpm: 9.4
- Boom swing angle Left/Right deg.: 80 / 60
- Width/Height ft. in. (mm): 4 ft. 11 in. (1500) / 12 in. (300)
- Max. lift above ground in. (mm): 1 ft. 1 in. (340)
- Max. drop below ground in. (mm): 12 in. (310)
- Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) gal. (L): 9.0 (34) / 13.2 (50)
- Fuel reservoir gal. (L): 11.9 (45)
- Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 175 lbs.) lb. (kgf): 6305 / 6550 (2860 / 2970)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 24.4 hp (18.2 kW); Net: 23.1 hp (17.2 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2300 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.9 gal. (45 L)
- 14 ft. 11 in. (4550 mm)
- 4 ft. 11 in. (1500 mm)
- Canopy: 8 ft. 0 in. (2430 mm); Cab: 7 ft. 11 in. (2410 mm)
- Canopy: 6305 lb. (2860 kg); Cab: 6550 lb. (2970 kg)
- Hydraulic System
- Pump capacity: 8.32 gpm (31.5 Lpm) Piston x 2; 4.76 gpm (18.0 Lpm) Gear x 1
- Boom Swing
- Left: 80 deg.; Right: 60 deg.
- Max Dig Depth
- 9 ft. 9 in. (2970 mm)
- Max Dump Height
- 10 ft. 5 in. (3180 mm)
- Max Reach
- 16 ft. (4880 mm)
- 1.8/2.9 mph (2.8/4.6 km/h)